- Keep6ix provides mentors who foster a sense of belonging and provide youth with opportunities to cultivate meaningful relationships.
- Educating these youth through structured workshops and webinars. These classes teach the youth the effects of drugs, gangs and weapons. These workshops raise awareness of the issues of drugs and their effects and discuss the consequences of bad choices as mechanisms to reduce juvenile delinquency.
- Keep6ix often use a mentorship program in which the youth is paired with an adult who offers social and cultural support by providing a listening ear and allowing them to navigate the education, labour market and criminal justice system.
- Keep6ix also provides group mentorship with mentors, who often offer skills training and personal connection that are part of the job employment networking opportunities and give a sense of worth and belonging.
- Keep6ix also connects mentors and mentees from similar backgrounds and perspectives and can motivate them to avoid negative influence. These mentors often provide guidance, motivation and cheerful companionship.
- These mentors help these youth mentees to thrive in their socioeconomic, health, cultural, and political aspects by teaching them self-control, anger management, life skills, interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
Helping Children All Over the GTA
Our programs and services are offered all through the GTA. Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Aurora and Newmarket.